Thursday, November 22, 2007

rant of appreciation

today i am thankful for my health and my family and my friends and my work and my mind, and my potential and my opportunities and my dog and all my stuff and a car to drive and new ideas and fresh air and sunshine and green grass and blue skies and butterflies and hummingbirds and hawks, and dunhill cigarettes and 100% agave tequila and fresh lemonade and walkie talkies and reiki and chai tea and tai chi and aikido and hwa tahn bong and music and mp3 players and books to read sanskrit and NDSLs and computers and online communites and blogs and wikipedia and anything that makes me laugh and zippos and beautiful women and thoughtful words and jalapenos and riding mowers and all-in-one printers and translucent green boxes and to be continued and. . . more to come. . .

[thanksgiving day]

1 comment:

Run Lola Run said...

whollly smokes!! lol

that a alot to be thankfull for!! thats awsome -
ur blog seems pretty interesting

you can check out my blog if you want

im trying to get a glbt site up..

a little project!

check it out

http://qcornerr.blogspot.com/
http://qcornerr.21publish.com/